Wanted: skilled LEAD CARPENTER for a home remodeling company in the IE. We are seeking someone who has significant experience (5+ years) both as a construction supervisor and a working carpenter, who is capable of working with a crew while also heading it. Must be dependable, prompt, and able to lead with little supervision. We offer steady employment with a variety of work, ranging from remodels to home additions. This is your chance to have a satisfying career with a remodeler known for integrity and fairness.
About Us: Yucaipa Kitchen and Bathroom Designs and Remodeling (YKB) is a home remodeling company. Our work is local, in the eastern Inland Empire, centering around Redlands and Yucaipa. We are a growing yet close-knit company with a well-earned reputation for quality construction. Usual work schedule is M-F, with typical start time of 7am.
This full-time position is available immediately to the right candidate. Pay negotiable, depending on experience. Bonus of $1,000 offered upon successful completion of 90-day introduction period.
NARI certification is a plus. Experience with BuilderTrend software is a plus.
- Supervises project team, including employees and subcontractors
- Performs carpenter duties required, including both rough and finish carpentry
- Performs other construction duties, as needed
- Maintains good customer relations and office communication
- Handles subcontractor scheduling, project paperwork, and inspections
- Regularly inspects work done to ensure that it meets expectations
- Maintains job site safety and security
- Valid driver’s license, car insurance, and means of transportation
- Proven experience in residential remodeling or new construction
- Working knowledge of Cal-OSHA regulations and job site safety expectations
- Must be able to read plans and do material take-offs and layouts
- Able to safely operate power tools
- Excellent time management skills
- Effective communication skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Must be able to lift, push, pull 50 pounds
Are you interested? If so, please complete an Applicant Info Form, providing your basic job and contact information.